WooCommerce API Product Synchronization plugin is a great solution for separate WooCommerce shops be it a distributor or an end user. This plugin allows you to synchronize the product across multiple WooCommerce sites. All data related to products gets synchronized with the help of this plugin using a bulk or a selective action so it’s easy and quick. This plugin can sync data from one installation to multiple installations.
- Products can be synced in bulk actions as well as selective actions.
- It support different products like simple, variable and external products.
- We can control what meta keys we want to sync like we can disable price sync if we want.
- Sync all data related to the products like name, description, price, SKU, attributes, categories and inventory.
- It restricts selective categories from syncing to a destination.
- One can restrict product from getting synced.
- It can define price change onto destination shop.
- It supports hierarchical syncing of products categories.
- Products tags can be synced using this plugin.
- Variation images can be synced.
- Product’s main image and gallery images can be synced.
- Data gets updated on destination store when a product is added/updated by admin on the source store.
- Products deleted from source store can be deleted from destination store using source store.
- Auto update inventory when order placed on source store.
- It does not support quick edit.