WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus Features
- Set up multiple pickup locations for the customer to choose a pickup location at checkout
- Selected pickup location is displayed in customer’s Account – View Order page, order emails, and in Order Admin
- Allow, require, or restrict pickup for individual products and product categories
- Determine if each product can be picked up at a different place, or if only one pickup location is available per order
- If you allow per-item pickup locations, you can even limit which products are available at a location!
- Set costs or discounts for choosing pickup for a package
- Export and import pickup locations via CSV
- Notify a list of email addresses when an order contains a pickup at a given location
- Define business days and hours to allow or require selecting a pickup date
- Compatible with several plugins, such as WooCommerce Customer / Order CSV Export, WooCommerce Customer / Order XML Export, and WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing Lists
- Support for Google Maps Geocoding to sort locations by distance from the customer
- Supports multiple shipping methods per order
- Use the pickup location as the taxable address
Offer Pickup for Any Product, Anywhere
The built-in “Local Pickup” shipping method for WooCommerce allows your customers to come to you to pick up their purchased products. While this works great for stores with a single brick-and-mortar location, it poses large issues for stores with multiple locations or distribution centers.
Local Pickup Plus provides a far more robust pickup system for retailers with multiple locations, distribution centers, or pickup sites. Provide pickup locations across the country (or in other countries!), limit pickup to certain items, restrict which products are available at a location, accept scheduled pickups, and more!