The most secure and flexible way to accept credit card payments using WordPress forms.
Stripe is a global leader in international commerce that currently operates in over two dozen countries around the world. Their bank-level security protocols protect billions of dollars worth of transactions annually. There is simply no safer way to accept credit card payments in WordPress.
Alongside state-of-the-art security, the Stripe extension offers incredible flexibility in how your WordPress forms collect the payments you need.
- Create sign-up, registration, sales, and other forms that can accept payment quickly, efficiently, and securely.
- Use Ninja Forms calculation fields to create dynamic totals based on what a user orders or signs up for, or set up a static payment amount.
- Include transaction ID receipts in user success messages or emails.
- Sign up your customers to recurring payment plans.
- Store both Live and Sandbox credentials for easy, per-form testing.